International applicants must meet all of the general admissions requirements listed above. In addition, they must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants whose primary language is not English must provide verification of English language proficiency by meeting one of the following requirements:
- Minimum TOEFL Paper and Pencil test score of 475
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 55
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- Minimum Pearson PTE score of 42
- Both a minimum IELTS score of 5.0 and a minimum Standard Assessment of Functional English (SAFE) Exam score of 15 out of 20
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to meet tuition and other financial obligations or the ability to qualify for financial aid as an eligible non-citizen.
- Applicants must obtain the proper visa.
The FAA requirement for successful A&P certification mandates the candidate read, write, and speak in the English language. Not all campuses are accepting international students at this time. Please see individual campus for details.